Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Playing on the Playground

Playing on the Playground

Justin H.

The bear slid down the slide and smelled a sweet smell. It was a flower. And he said, "What's that smell? I couldn't get the nectar out of that sweet-smelling flower." And he knew right then after he smelled again, he was thirsty for some cool, clear, clean water. At that point the mamma bear said, "Let's try a water fountain and we can get water out of the water fountain." And he said, "Cool beans! This may work." Then as soon as they turned the knob, he couldn't believe how the water flowed out of there. And after getting a drink, he wanted to go on the playground again and go through the tunnel and get to the other side of the slide, so mamma bear said, "Hey! This may be fun. Why don't you let me try it with you?" So they tried together. And it worked. And then they noticed a swing-set, one on each side of each other. And they started swinging. Like always, she said, "Son, be careful of what you do on the playground." And so they were swinging together having fun. It was a tire swing and the tire went flat. And knocked the bear off balance. And he asked, "Why? Why did the tire go flat?" So he got on the slide again to get to this one huge flower he'd been wanting to give his mamma. And he picked it and took it to her. And she said, "How'd you know I wanted this flower?" And he told her, "It had your bear prints instead of hand prints all over it so I just slid and picked" and she said, "well, I'm so amazed that you found what I was looking for."

3 comments:

  1. Very fun and sweet story Justin. Thanks for posting it.
    ~Jil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Beans! Great story! I miss my little bear bringing me flowers- he's much too mature to do that anymore, but there is nothing sweeter than having your little boy bring you flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Cool Beans" Justin. I love the story! So sweet. Reminds me about park visits with my little girl!
    ~Christy Fellers :)

    ReplyDelete