Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Spanish

Spanish

Justin H.

The Spanish class is like a refresher course from middle school. And from the minute I heard Spanish, I was interested in it. We’re just takin’ it step by step. And whenever we get a chance, my OTS and I talk Spanish. And I’m catchin’ back onto it slowly but surely, week by week. Yes, I’m using my cheat-sheets some. So I can stay on top of the Spanish words Jennifer’s given us to study. It has been a blast. I plan to use these when it’s all over and stay current on it with my family and Mexican friends.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Justin.
    I can't wait to hear what you have learned when I visit. Just be prepared to translate for me :). I took Latin in school, and since I am not Catholic, I am never around this spoken word :).
    ~Christy Fellers

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Justin! Gracias! I'm going to visit soon and make sure you're keeping up!
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete